Green Tea Snowball Cookies
By Justine Trulia | May 22, 2014
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup powdered sugar
2 tsp. matcha green tea powder
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. almond extract
1 1/8 cup flour
1/8 tsp. salt
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix butter, powdered sugar, matcha, vanilla, and almond in a large bowl. Stir in flour, salt, and nuts until dough holds together.
- Shape dough into 1” balls. Place about 1” apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until set but not brown. Remove from cookie sheet.
- Roll warm cookies in powdered sugar; cool on wire rack. Roll in powdered sugar again.